Sunday, December 18, 2022

Happy Chanukah

 Happy Chanukah, it starts tonight. 

Keeping Dona Newman in a Safe House can be stressful but tonight Chanukah starts.  


Keeping Dona Newman in a Safe House can be stressful but tonight Chanukah starts.  
She seems happy about this. I would like to apologize for the poor quality of my last blog post. It was written by Bobby 23 and Cleaver Autonomy. I told them what to write and they wrote it quickly. Dr. Weizfeld should know that I have told Ms. Newman about what he is offering concerning her safety.  Keeping Dona Newman in a Safe House can be stressful but tonight Chanukah starts.  She seems happy about this. I would like to apologize for the poor quality of my last blog post. It was written by Bobby 23 and Cleaver Autonomy. I told them what to write and they wrote it quickly. 

Dr. Weizfeld should know that I have told Ms. Newman about what he is offering concerning her safety. 

1 comment:

  1. This is my only way to participate in Chanukah. Let me point out that in Judaism the prayers for bread by example refer to 'min haeretz' and not 'ereta isroel'. Even Samuel wrote against the State and the Monarch in his Book 1 8:6-20.

    ReplyDelete

Comrade Net has failed too many times!

I am not in Arizona anymore. Just want to say that first. I have returned to Chicago. Comrade Net was tasked to help Jason Unruhe set up the...