Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Kushafra: West Afrikan Jews

The recognized Rabbi for Maoist-Bundists is Rabbi Yehudah Moshe. While it is true that I have yet to meet Rabbi Yehudah Moshe personally, I have spoke to many Jews, some of them Black, some of them Sephardi, some of them Mizrahi. All of them hold Rabbi Yehudah Moshe in high esteem. I have to help ensure that the West African Jews of the Diaspora become aware of their own significance. The very term Kushafra refers precisely to West Afrikan Jewry, but this also would include any Black Jew who follows the traditions of the West African Jews of the Diaspora. Rabbi Yehudah Moshe has done a lot of work to spread this information. Thanks to the work that was done by the Jewish Bundist Diaspora Movement, we can conclude that Kushafra is real and that it is indeed the proper name for those who embrace this sect of Orthodox Judaism.

I will be writing more about Kushafra. 

I will be writing a message on this very Blog to Rabbi Yehudah Moshe.

There is so much to go over, so much to explain. But the need for this reunion of Kushafra is essential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comrade Net has failed too many times!

I am not in Arizona anymore. Just want to say that first. I have returned to Chicago. Comrade Net was tasked to help Jason Unruhe set up the...